Welcome to Christmas for Them!
Christmas for Them was a drive I started to give back to the less fortunate this past Christmas!
My Goal is to make 25+ bags for the homeless / unfortunate to make sure they get something for Christmas too this year!
I was only asking for dollar store donations!
-big gift bags
-socks
-small body wash or bar soap
-toothbrush/ toothpaste kits
-deodorant
-trial size mouth wash
-* POCKET SNACKS *
-wash clothes
-gloves
-toboggans
Etc!
Whatever you’d like to donate from the dollar store would be appreciated!
Inbox me for drop off location:
My Goal is to make 25+ bags for the homeless / unfortunate to make sure they get something for Christmas too this year!
I was only asking for dollar store donations!
-big gift bags
-socks
-small body wash or bar soap
-toothbrush/ toothpaste kits
-deodorant
-trial size mouth wash
-* POCKET SNACKS *
-wash clothes
-gloves
-toboggans
Etc!
Whatever you’d like to donate from the dollar store would be appreciated!
Inbox me for drop off location:
Thank You So Much!
Sadly I couldn't get anyone to donate, so I did it myself, I sacrificed getting my car fixed and supplied all the pockets snacks and then some, Family Dollar helped with the bags, 3 friends donated and The Homeless of Salisbury NC had a Christmas!
I will help them if I have to do it by myself!
God's Assignment will NEVER ask you for Money, only goods!!!!
Thank You For You Time & Your Gifts!
God Bless!
#BeTheChangeYouWantToSee
#PayItFoward
#GivingBack
#GodsWill
#HelpingTheHomeless
#HomelessLivesMatterToo
No comments:
Post a Comment