Saturday, January 1, 2022

Why I Feel So Passionate About The Homeless


Every time I see a homeless person I get this overwhelming feeling to get it off my car and ask them what they need! They need to know that someone cares, and I truly do!

I want to help each and every one of them, but I can't do it by myself! Being a Christian and I know it's a calling on my spirit to do whatever I can to help these people!  

God said:

Proverbs 19:17 

Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed.


Deuteronomy 15:11

For there will never cease to be poor in the land. Therefore I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.’


Sowing a Seed into a Homeless person is a blessing to them as well as yourself.  They need us to help them right now, to help them find jobs, to find health care, to live on the streets safely etc...


I want to be the one that helps them in my town!

I want to give out supply bags bi-monthly, monthly & on holidays!

I want to do blanket & coat drives for them!

I want to do whatever it takes to keep them safe and as comfortable as one can be on the streets! 


HELP ME TO HELP THEM WITH DONATION FROM MY AMAZON HOMELESS SUPPLY LIST: Click the link and help a homeless person today!  

God's Assignment Needed Donations List

Thank You in Advance!

God's Assignment will NEVER ask you for Money, only goods!!!!

Thank You For You Time & Your Gifts!

God Bless!


#BeTheChangeYouWantToSee

#PayItFoward

#GivingBack

#GodsWill

#HelpingTheHomeless

#HomelessLivesMatterToo

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's Assignment New Logo!